Thursday, October 11, 2012

Top Three Beauty Tips To Look Younger

Wouldn't we all love to have a personal stylist and our own make-up artist at our fingertips?! It's no secret that celebrities, women especially, have a heavy arsenal when it comes to looking their best but not all of their tricks are top secret. Of course, the eyes have it. Young or old, the eyes are the number one draw when it comes to looking at a person's face. Is it any wonder, then, that the bulk of our beauty spending power is funneled right to our pretty peepers? Here are our top picks for celebrity beauty tips to help you look younger.

Michelle Pheiffer - 53 

Pfeiffer hasn't appeared to age in eons. What's her secret? "I never pluck my eyebrows. The make-up artists shape them only when I am doing publicity." One of the best things you can do, at any age, is to just stop plucking. A lush, well groomed set of arches adds instant youthfulness to your face.

Reese Witherspoon, 36 

It's been ten years since Elle Woods studied her way into Harvard, but Witherspoon's youthful glow hasn't changed much since then. Rather than drawing on heavy eyeliner, she swears by a subtle ring of eyeshadow to keep her look soft and young looking.

Sandra Bullock, 47 

Want to look immune to the aging process? Sandra says she puts her trust in a little Preparation H. "Putting butt cream under my eyes is one of my best beauty secrets, and stops me from getting lines." For generations, this has been a tried and true celebrity wrinkle solution resulting in tightened skin around the eyes. It's just cream, right?

1 comment:

  1. You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
    Cosmetic Surgeon

    ReplyDelete